Friday, September 22, 2017

september 22, 2017 // social bookmarking

I have really enjoyed learning about social bookmarking. I have always used bookmarks on things such as Safari and Google Chrome for things such as concert tickets or clothes that I want to get back to at some point or websites like the Blue Valley homepage and Google Photos that I have to go to a lot but I never knew there were things like Symbaloo where you can customize and store every website you want. I think it's really cool that we have the ability to do bookmark like this with different categories, and customized backgrounds. I think social bookmarking makes sharing and saving the things you want really easy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

posters I used Canva, Lucidpress and Postermywall to make all of these posters. I like Canva the best because it's really easy to u...