Thursday, September 7, 2017

canva creations



This poster and magazine cover were both created using the design website, Canva. If I had to rate the website I would give it 4 stars, there are very few things I can think of that would, in my opinion, improve this website. I like Canva a lot and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a fast and easy way to create custom images like he ones I made above. It's very straight forward and simple to follow. My favorite part is the ability it gives you to truly customize the projects and make them your own, for example: the motivational quote that is posted below started as a template that included a picture (from the Canva library) and a quote from Theodore Roosevelt but I was able to replace the original quote with a quote I wrote, and replace the original picture with a picture i drew. Canva sets you up with whatever you need making it unbelievably easy to use.


Motivational Poster 


Magazine Cover


No comments:

Post a Comment

posters I used Canva, Lucidpress and Postermywall to make all of these posters. I like Canva the best because it's really easy to u...