Thursday, September 21, 2017

dream job


To make this business card, banner and flyer I used Lucidpress. I think Canva is easier to use but in my opinion, Lucidpress allows me to make my creations more customized. I chose to do a dance and voice school because those are two things I'm very passionate about and would love to teach to more people and experience them growing a passion like my own. This business is located at a studio in downtown KC because I love the environment i n the city. We provide classes for all levels of dance and voice. Students will be able to enroll in dance classes once they reach the age of two which will be a "mommy & me" class until they are four and start the beginner classes. Students will be able to enroll in voice lessons at age 10 because at that point in time your voice begins going through changes and will be able to grow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

posters I used Canva, Lucidpress and Postermywall to make all of these posters. I like Canva the best because it's really easy to u...