Tuesday, September 11, 2018

posters

I used Canva, Lucidpress and Postermywall to make all of these posters. I like Canva the best because it's really easy to use and allows you to really customize your creations. There are a lot of fonts you can choose from, you can use multiple fonts, sizes and colors and I like being able to upload my own pictures which Canva makes extremely easy. I like Lucidpress as well, the only thing I don't love about it is the fact that it's somewhat unclear where things are, how to add things, upload pictures, change the background, etc. It's not impossible by any means but I feel it's easier on Canva. I think I was less used to Postermywall and that's why it came in last. I think it's easier to make something pretty on the other sites and add things like colors, fonts and pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment

posters I used Canva, Lucidpress and Postermywall to make all of these posters. I like Canva the best because it's really easy to u...