Monday, October 23, 2017

october 23 // who I admire most

I am very grateful to have many people whom I admire but one that means the most to me is my best friend. It's very rare to find someone you have such a good connection with this young but finding that has been one of the greatest things to happen to me. I care about him more than almost everything and he cares for me the same. There has never been a time where either of us doubted the love we have for each other, it's completely unconditional. We both make mistakes and do stupid things which is funny because then we will lecture each other about making better choices but the reason is that we care for each other more than we care for ourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

posters I used Canva, Lucidpress and Postermywall to make all of these posters. I like Canva the best because it's really easy to u...